Sumbit your Photos and Videos
Send Your Photos
You can submit photos very simply by email by following the instructions below.
- Add each photo as an attachment, making sure not to exceed individual photo size of 3MB.
- Submit only one photo per email.
- Type in your city and country as the subject line for the email.
- The body of your email will be the caption for your photos. Include a compelling one-sentence description of your event, what is happening in the photo and who is pictured.
- Include any photographer credits in the e-mail body/caption.
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Repeat for each photo you want to submit
You can check out our guide on how to take a good photo here.
We’ll be producing a short film featuring as many photos and videos as possible from all over the world, so please ensure you send your photos in if you want them included.
We’ll also be looking out for great photos on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Use the hashtag #fossilfree to help us find them.
If you want to upload video footage on YouTube, then just tag it with #GDM2017 or include Global Divestment Mobilisation in the title and it will automatically go into a playlist on the Fossil Free YouTube channel.
If you will have a professional videographer getting high quality video footage at your event, then please upload your videos through our upload widget.
Note: By sharing your photos and videos through this page, you are submitting it to an open-source archive to enable people everywhere to spread the word far and wide about climate action. Your video work may be remixed, edited, and repurposed. All materials uploaded will be considered to be part of the public domain and licensed through a Creative Commons Zero License.